November 03, 2007

Tickets to the gun show


Well, Little Boy is ever our determined boy! He actually has the advantage of having been picked on by his two older brothers enough that he is highly motivated to achieve everything they have and more. He wants to be stronger than his brothers and has been asking for some weights of his own so that he could work on this. When T was a the local sporting goods store buying some bike equipment the other day, Little Boy convinced his Dad to buy him some weights of his very own. Now this is what we see outside our bedroom door at night. This has actually rubbed off on Big Girl who came up to me the other day asking me if I had my tickets yet, and when I said to what she replied "tickets to the gun show baby!" and then pushed up her bicep and kissed it! Wonder where she gets that?!?

No comments: