January 26, 2010

What We Learned..


I suppose you are getting sick of hearing about my trip to Orlando with the family by now. I promise I will make this the final entry on the subject. I do have other thoughts in my head.

Here's a list of some things we learned while we spent so much quality time together...

1-Separating the male siblings from one another in the car made the trip much more peaceful.
2-Baby Girl can go longer between bathroom breaks than her 13 year old brother.
3-Middle Boy can down a lemon Gatorade in one straight shot!
4-Middle Boy has no problem peeing in empty plastic bottles.
5-Piggy Back rides in the hotel room are highly rated on the fun list (esp when parents join in).
6-The tooth fairy does come even when you are on vacation.
7-I should never wear a fanny pack- it's not a good look for me.
8-A big black puffy coat hides a multitude of sins though.
9-We like to laugh together.
10-I love spending time with my husband and children.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

NO ONE should wear a fanny pack. :)

CSIowa said...

But does it really help the situation for Middle Boy to down the Gatorade so he can then pee in the bottle? I suppose it would postpone the problem, but it seems like it could turn into an endless cycle. You wouldn't want to get the bottles mixed up.

By the way, my oldest can go nearly 20 hours between bathroom breaks. She hates public restrooms that much.

Tabitha Blue said...

Hahaha, number 4 made me crack up!!! :)

ShanaM said...

I hear ya about the fanny pack........ but they are handy!!

Carrie Stuart said...

Hey there...thanks for stopping by my blog. I can't wait to poke around through yours, too. Looks like you guys are having fun! We could end up in DC next, so I'll have to look for some good tips here.