February 25, 2008

Glasses and Frames

Something totally bizarro happened to T and I on our date last Saturday night. (T is Troy BTW- and BTW is By The Way). We were going to go to the movies and see Juno but we accidentally went to the wrong theater so we decided to grab a bite of dinner instead. We went to Panera (I love that place!), and then decided that I could possibly get some things at Target. (It's attached to our mall-weird eh?) We are running low on glasses since the kids keep breaking them and by the time everyone brings a cup to their room at night with water from our water cooler, there are basically no cups for breakfast the next day. We are reduced to plastic sippy cups at meal times quite often (classy- I know). Then there was the other item I could possibly look at at Target, some picture frames for our professional photos I had done of the kids lately. I have been carrying these pictures around in my purse for a while now (some go lengthwise and some horizontal and I can never remember what the make up is so I just put them in my purse. They have these cool clusters of frames all glued together at Target. Some go horizontal and some vertical and I wondered if maybe by some magic that my group of photos might match up with this cluster of frames. (this is taking a while to set up because I am rambling- sorry). Then the other option with our precious time away from the kids was to go and look for new glasses and frames for me since someone recently bent my glasses. They were due for a new prescription anyways and Troy had checked my eyes for me (now that was a torturous experience for both of us! Relatives make the worst patients. And care givers I may add). Suddenly I realized the pun, and I am a pun lover at heart. We could go get new glasses and frames at Target or we could get new glasses and frames at Pearl Vision. How weird is that!?! We ended up looking for a good 30 minutes at P Vision and were not impressed. So we got nothing in the end. End of date night...

1 comment:

Bob and Julie said...

You're so "punny"! :) Bob and I have the same type of dates all the time! That is hilarious.