April 25, 2009

Anniversary

Seventeen years ago today, this is what I was doing....


Ten years ago today this is what I was doing.



I will gladly spend the next 17 years with this man. 



However, no more babies please. Unless they are grandchildren.
I think I could have also titled this post  'Missing in Action-Kelly's chin'

What has happened to my neck and can the skinny one be returned to me asap? I find it very sad that I look better post partum ten years ago then I do on a regular dolled up picture day last year. Oh well! At least I am happy right?

11 comments:

Camrin said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember your reception. It was a blast. I really thought your video of you and T was the best. Silly the things we remember as kids. I was only 10. Wow! time flies!

Bob and Julie said...

Happy Anniversary!!...you guys are our trailblazers!! We are headed for our 17 next week!! I LOVE all your pictures...and I actually think you are soooo beautiful now!! I've given up getting my old body back...I just want a resurrected, perfect body now...can I get that without dying?...dang it!!

CSIowa said...

Happy Anniversary, my beautiful friend!

Kelly said...

Thanks Guys! Makes me feel better : )

Melinda said...

Congratulations on 17 years! And here's to at least 17 more!

And, I think you look beautiful.

Natalie Daines said...

Congratulations! Through thick and thin! You've done us all proud!

Cholesterol man said...

Thanks for getting married and having me!

Cholesterol man said...

Oh-and you will always look good to me.

literaqueen said...

So when you had your first son, did you feel like you'd cloned your husband? They look a lot alike. Congratulations on your anniversary!

Eileen said...

What a gorgeous couple....and the DRESS! Holy cow! It's the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. You have very good taste.

P.S. Why is your son Cholesterol Man?

Kelly said...

I know, I know, that Jessica McClintoc really knew how to make a dress. And you and I really know how to pick em! Dresses and husband's that is.

As for Cholesterol Man- There is no accounting for taste when it comes to your secret identity.