There is a school that's called the Wasatch....
- Mrs Stansfield once pinched my cheeks together when I was being cheeky
- Ms Stoworthy had a short, funny, repetitive sneeze. She also had my same polyester pantsuit (only in blue not brown).
- Mrs Nielson had long flowing brown hair. Everyone loved her.
- Mrs Jorgensen's glasses went dark in the sun. She was pregnant. Her substitute was mean!
- Mr Anderson told the story of the 3 little pigs in Norwegian. He made us ask for things with 'may I' instead of 'can I'.
- Mr Upstill worked part time at a pizza place, so you could see your teacher at Pipes and Pizza on the weekend!
- Mr Frederico would tease me about my yellow disco pants. Read sports illustrated during our library hour. I cleaned his teeth 15 years later! He wasn't a good flosser.
What do you remember about your elementary school teachers?