April 07, 2009

Yesterday

In the last 24 hours:

Baby Girl has warmed up to Daddy and has kissed him 2 times, and used about 1/2 of her new cherry chapstick.  She has suprized her Dad with her awesome vocabulary. When he went for a shower this morning she freaked out just a bit wondering where he went.

btw: I have kissed him just a few more times than 2, and I didn't need a chapstick bribe...

Big Girl has shared with us each page of her precious journal Dad gave to her before he left 6 months ago.  That reduced both of us to tears.  She has also started quite the rock collection!

Little Boy has learned to play ping pong in about 15 minutes with his Dad.  All the boys have shown Dad the new Wii games acquired in his absence, and schooled him in that dept.

Middle Boy has nearly beaten Dad at ping pong which would earn him an instant slushy at 7-11.  It's only a matter of time...  He also really wants a cell phone.  

Big Boy was caught tearing up on the way home from the airport.  Such a sweetheart sometimes!  He insisted we go to the movies together last night.  Warning: Don't see Montsers vs Aliens!  The  best part of that experience was the trailer for Where the Wild Things are.

Another warning- the following videos may also be painful.



6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh, that made me cry! I am so happy for your family!

HAwsumb said...

I cried too! What a great moment to catch on tape. Best wishes to your whole family!

Jennifer said...

Yup, made me cry! So glad you guys are back together again, what a huge blessing!

Bob and Julie said...

You have me crying all over again! I am just so happy for you guys. I don't know how you are even able to contain all the joy. So nice to have tears of joy rather than pain! You are absolutely wonderful!

literaqueen said...

I haven't even met your husband and I cried. Yay! How in the world did you film that when I'm pretty sure you couldn't see through tears?

Katie said...

So happy for you! The videos brought tears to my eyes.