March 17, 2009

blogging while tired

I am so tired right now.  I really could use a nap.  However, it' s my day to watch kids.  Tomorrow is her day.  Yeah for her day!  Not that the kids are not adorable, they are.  Although I could do without the screaming.  Watching someone else's kids always reminds me why I chose to stay at home to raise my children instead of working for money.  So my kids could be cared for by someone who loves them regardless of their quirks.  

It's amazing how slow those last 30 minutes can go sometimes.  

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm tired just reading this!

Camrin said...

I know what you mean by being very blessed to stay home with your own children. I watch kids and some days I wonder what the heck I am thinking. Tomorrow will be interesting. I get a newborn to watch. I guess it will make me a little more prepared for when our baby comes. 5 days a week though. I feel bad for the Mother who has to say goodbye to her baby tomorrow. I did miss the extra $$ while she was home with all her kids though. Sometimes I wonder if $ is more valuable than quite time.
Sorry for all the rambling. :)

Eileen said...

I'm impressed that you're being such a great friend and having MORE kids over at your house. Of course, then you'll get your wonderful day off--it's worth it!