January 17, 2009

A Jolly Holiday with You Dear

T
I was missing you something awful yesterday. I put together a Valentines package and in the writing of the note I just got a bit down thinking about being away from my Plucky on Valentines. I am sadly thinking of how many holidays and birthdays we will miss out on together. My birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, E's birthday, New Years, the Feast of the Epiphany, Islamic New Years, Ashura, Marthin Luther King Day, Inaguration Day, Austrialia Day, Groundhog Day, Mardi Gras, Ash Wednesday, (and I have been preparing the ashes in our fireplace and everything), Chinese New Years, Lent, Lincoln's Birthday, Valentines. N's and A's Birthdays, Labor Day, St David's Day, International Women's Day (had some great plans for you and I that day!), Daylight savings, St Patrick's Day, and you just might miss Muhammed's birthday, but maybe not. I am hoping for your arrival on the 20th- the official first day of Spring. How symbolic! Thank you for the lovely spring flowers you sent do commemorate the spring we shall have together. What a celebration it will be this spring!

No comments: